Check Out the 7th Annual Green Fair April 16
The Office of Administrative Services (OAS) will hold its 7th annual Green Fair Thursday, April 16 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. ET in the South Madison Auditorium. Come to this informative, festive event and learn practical tips for achieving a greener lifestyle at both work and home.
OAS, which takes a lead role in reducing the agency’s energy consumption and promoting sustainability, will highlight its many green programs, and more than 25 other exhibitors with expertise in energy efficiency and conservation will be on hand.
Always a crowd pleaser, an electric vehicle display sponsored by the Electric Vehicle Association of Washington, D.C. will return this year, and a green artwork display created by the children enrolled in USPTO’s Innovation Station Child Development Center will be on view.
Confirmed exhibitors include:
- Alexandria Renew!
- Carlyle Community Council
- City of Alexandria – Local Motion
- Clean Air Partners
- Commuter Connections
- Dominion Electric
- Earth Share
- Eco-City – City of Alexandria Transportation & Environmental Services
- Electric Vehicle Association of Washington, D.C.
- Enterprise Rideshare
- Friends of the Earth
- Go Green Solar Panels
- Northern Virginia Soil and Water Conservation District
- Patents Hoteling Program
- American Forests
- Trademarks Work at Home
- Tri-County Council for Southern Maryland Transportation Department
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (Energy Star)
- USPTO Innovation Station – Bright Horizons
- USPTO Wellness
- VCE Green Spring Master Gardeners
- Water Management, Inc.
The USPTO Green Fair offers something new to learn and see for everyone, and it’s a great way to catch up with fellow workers, so mark your calendars for this exciting event.